Tuesday, November 04, 2014

EPISODE 167: NOREE VICTORIA (PART 2)

In Episode 167, Trev and AJ chat about how being a multihyphenate (i.e actor/filmmaker) can help or hinder your career, and wax a bit more philosophical on auditions versus meetings before Trev sits down with actress Noree Victoria for Part 2 of their conversation about what it takes to thrive in this business – personally. Total running time: 54:08.



Noree's Links for Episode 167:
IMDB | NoreeVictoria.com | @noreevictoria | Facebook

Picks of the Week:
Salem's Lot by Stephen King (Trev) | The Chair (AJ)
Angela vs Bath & Body Works Rant (Team Pick via Cesar GamiƱo)

Patron of the Week:
Ryan Quinn Adams
I am an actor, filmmaker, husband, father, UPS driver and recently a health coach from South Lake Tahoe, CA. I moved to Hollywood after high school with no plan and no clue. It didn't take me long to lose myself in all the glitz and glamour. I moved back to Tahoe and started a family.  I took a 20 year hiatus to figure out that I really did want to be an actor. Thanks to Inside Acting I found the courage to start acting again. I get to do community theater plays and work on short films and independent films here in Tahoe! //  Facebook | @tahoeactor

Episode 167:
Soundcloud | Stitcher | iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment