Tuesday, March 24, 2015

EPISODE 185: JEREMY GORDON (PART 2)

In Episode 185, AJ shares how he and Jasmin are making their first “credit card” short film – and getting their money back, while Trev geeks out on actually having a role to beef up for. There’s a little more about the Equity/99-seat thing (but not much), too, as well as some thoughts on why or when a filmmaker should move to Los Angeles (or not) before Trev sits down for the second and final part of his chat with Casting Director / Associate Jeremy Gordon (PsychLaw & OrderThe Wolverine) to chat about the do’s and do not's of social media, self-taping, and why in the year 2015, creating original, imaginative content is the new postcard. Total running time: 1:09:08.

Episode 185: Jeremy Gordon (Part 2)



Mentioned in Episode 185:
Which Way L.A. – Is Acting a Labor of Love or a Job For Pay?

Picks of the Week:
Empyrean (Trev)
Clothes the Loop (North Face Textile Recycling Program) (AJ)

Member of the Week: Terra Patterson
I work as a Costumer on feature films, tv shows, etc. I really enjoy it and yet I still willing to explore and grow in tv/film production. Check out my resume is on my website: www.tmoniquechic.com. I also love creative expression, writing, DIY-ing and arts & crafts. Now, I'm venturing into designing TMo Sandals! Check out my Etsy Shop: TMonique.

See Terra Patterson in Lincoln's Last Day on The Smithsonian Channel, April 13th @ 8pm.

Episode 185:
Soundcloud | Stitcher | iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment