Tuesday, April 07, 2015

EPISODE 187: ALEXANDRA BOYLAN (PART 1)

In Episode 187, Trev and AJ chat about the “writing on the wall” – whether or not the CA drought combined with the growing trend of out-of-stage productions is a sign of things to come – as well as some thoughts on getting into the industry at a later age, and what’s to be gained from hitting up acting and modeling conventions.

Then Trev sits down with actress/producer Alexandra Boylan for the first of a must-hear three part chat on how she went from the damaging “pick me mentality” to actor/director for hire – with two sold scripts and completed features under her belt. Total running time: 59:12.

Episode 187: Alexandra Boylan (Part 1)



Picks of the Week:
The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight by Thom Hartmann (Trev)
Red Army (AJ)

Alexandra's Links:
IMDB
@aboylan4
Facebook
Home Sweet Home [ IMDB / Trailer ]
Catching Faith [ IMDB / Trailer / Facebook ]
Alexandra’s Articles on MsInTheBiz

Member of the Week: Freddie Velatayo
I AM A HUMAN FIRST! I love my family and friends and continue to strive to be the best man I can be to them. I love competition because it stretches all of us and it will weed out the fakes. My SOUL is enriched with BAY AREA ROOTS therefore I will remain funky yet classy. Theatre stole my heart at a young age but I’ve decided to cheat on her with TV/FILM. I’m not here in L.A. to be a star. I want to be an instrument so people can feel triumph, love, or sadness. Therefore I AM A HUMAN FIRST. Aren’t we all?

Episode 187:
Soundcloud | Stitcher | iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment